Wednesday, March 24, 2010

repost: intro chaos!

Jan 3, ‘09 12:08 PM
waaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i posted my intro late!!!

but the worst thing about it is that it’s

just a few minutes!!!

so ok, here’s the story….

i was accessing the file in the file exchange
page of the thesis group (at around 11
PM)…

then, suddenly….
*poof*

i my net lagged and it was disconnected…

Photobucket

i nearly cried…..

but i didn’t

i waited for the net to reconnect…
and

*voila* i was able to access the net again

Photobucket

but time was running out…
it was almost midnight (around 11:50PM on my clock)

so hurried accessing the file exchange page

i quickly uploaded my file…

i even made a mistake in typing my surname

because i was really in a hurry

in about a few minutes was able to upload
my file (it was quite fast, I tell you)

but to my dismay

Photobucket

the page displayed:

File uploaded 12:04 AM 04 Jan 2009

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
WAHAAATTT!!!!!!!!

But my clock displays the time as: 11:58 PM

now, WHAT DO I DO???

i don’t know…………..

Photobucket
…………………………………………..
…………………………………………..

i just stared at the screen for a 2 good minutes….
(o.o)

i need to get back my senses

Photobucket

well, good thing our prof. has an

email add…

Photobucket

i just sent her an e-mail, telling the

whole story…

I hope she considers it…..

i’m just hoping this isnt the end for me….

No comments:

Post a Comment