Thursday, June 10, 2010

Space thing


IMG_0667 copy
Originally uploaded by luntian88
this is such a random entry from none other than the author, me!!!!
actually i have nothing worthy to say but, I still want to express myself here. You see, I was uploading the pictures I took last May. Then, I saw this photo of a pillar. It's just one of the pillars of KLIA. I thought it looked nice to have its photo taken, but looking at it now makes me think. Actually, it gives me an idea of some outer space facility rather than just a pillar. It makes my imagination go on to the point that any moment this pillar would move and transform into some machine or whatever techie thing that could be similar to transformers. Just imagine, when you stand in front of it, it would sense your presence then it would start transforming into a transport robot.
So what do you think about this pic?
LOL, I'm just talking randomly here, but that's how I see it. anyway, since this is such a random entry, i think i should end it here. Good night! Ja!

No comments:

Post a Comment